Sunday 24 November 2013

November Birchbox








I took a brief hiatus from receiving my monthly Birchbox but I couldn't resist any longer. I love getting a box of beauty goodies every month! Plus most are surprises which make it even better.

This months box included: 
Matriskin Collagen MP Serum 
Weleda Replenishing Oat Shampoo
Chella Highlighter Pencil 
Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara
English Laundry Signature for Her Eau de Parfum

Extras:
Pukka Herbs Selection of Teas 
Birchbox Pencil Sharpener 


I've used most of the products already (apart from the sharpener) and would say I am most impressed with the Chella Highlighter Pencil (probably going to end up using this one like every day) and Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara (gives your lashes amazing definition). 

Highly recommend signing up! It's 12 a month (including shipping and worth it!)

You can learn more here.

Have any of you subscribed to Birchbox?


2 comments:

  1. love your blog! just bookmarked it!

    would love you to give me some advice on my blog!
    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    Just had a look at yours and enjoyed looking at it too. So many great photos on there!

    x

    ReplyDelete